Saturday, December 17, 2005

Jean-Baptiste's Last Request

Date: 17 Dec 2005 17:24:44 -0000From: "Realname" To: sisterjudithann@osfhealthcare.org, keith.e.steffen@osfhealthcare.org, paul.s.kramer@osfhealthcare.orgSubject: From Jackson Jean-Baptiste to Sister Judith Ann
Sister, this took Jackson over an hour to write. "Dear Mrs. the president of hospital to Peoria,Today I'm decide to writing your because I feel I can not keep any more. Mrs. the president I'm asking you from time to time for give me a chance, because I think only you and God how can give me a new life again. Mrs...I'm descend in front of your leg for don't let me die, please and please Mrs...I'm with for your answer. What now to be able to suffer any more."Jackson Jean-BaptistePort-au-Prince, HaitiDecember 17, 2005





Webmail1 Version 0.98.3

No comments: